Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Count Your Blessings

This is a little tag book I put together for our upcoming Thanksgiving holiday. 




I used some Library Pocket cards I cut out and layered them with Reminisce patterned paper. The pockets were a die-cut at my LSS. Not sure what system it's from.

'
I intend to go back and add stitching to all the pockets, but I was trying to keep it simple as a sample for the store. I stamped the title, and then I crackle painted over the top for some texture.



I will use the tags for each person to write what they're thankful for, and the other side is to attach a photo of the author.





I made one for each person who will be sharing our holiday table, and plan to just snap some pics and print them out that night.





A sweet table decoration that doubles as a memory keepsake. Hope this idea inspires.

Hmm Supplies Used. I'm bad at this.
Cardstock: I admit it's there. I just don't know where I got it or what brand it is.
PP: Reminisce
Ribbon: May Arts, Maya Road ric rac
Gems and Gold Leaf: Prima
Velvet Flower: Maya Road
Button: Um.. BG? :D
Stamps: Jenni Bowlin, Inkadinkado
Brads: Surely you can find those without my help. Haha. They're bronze if that helps.

Happy Scrapping. ;)

Dee2


13 comments:

Elaine said...

supah cute, Girlfriend!

Kris said...

Love it!

BabyBokChoy said...

you know it's nice to see someone actually CARRYING out this really brilliant idea, recording one's thankfulness in a mini like this!! I love LOOOVE the look of tag books and stuff, and I've never done one myself, I'm tag-impaired, thank you for awesome inspo!!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome!!!

Vanessa said...

Super! Love it!

Hugs,
Vanessa

NinaB said...

Wow, this is beautiful. I so wish I can do collages like you. Oh, I love your new background on the blog, too.

mrs.adrienneK said...

thats so cute!! you are so talented!!!

Tammy said...

What a lovely idea and of course your talent - amazing!!!

Terry Oulboub said...

What an awesome idea to keep memories for such a festive occasion!

kitsNbits said...

Great idea!! love the reminisce paper it is so cute and you did such an awesome job on the mini pocket album.

cindy said...

Simple and sweet...and wonderful!

-c
yapping cat

prashant said...

Wow, this is beautiful. I so wish I can do collages like you


How to make a website

Tammy said...

What a great idea! You amaze me girl! Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails