Monday, December 7, 2009

Holiday Memories Family Scrapbook Album

This is another recent holiday creation. I had so much fun transforming this lunchbox tin with soft snowflake blue and rich peppermint red. 



There are hidden tags and charms throughout the ribbon on top, and how cute is the giant jingle bell? :)



Not sure if you can see, but I accented the snowflakes with Stickles and Martha Stewart glitter.




The first page/tab: a 3x5" photo can be slipped behind the title pocket.  I really love how these colors look together. :)  I wasn't sure if I was going to sew fro this project, but the white thread gave all the pages a nice finished look.



The backside of the first page. I did some layering and stamping with a Jenni Bowlin image.



I added lots of shading, ribbon, and journaling tags to the pages, but trued to keep things from getting too bulky or dark. I like inky, but not to the point of looking grungy.




A page with some journaling tags stuffed in, and layered with some Prima flowers.

This is on eBay if you're interested in seeing all of the pages and details. Thanks for stopping by, and happy crafting! :) Dee2

11 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

Wow, You are so amazing at these altering things, another fantastic creation!

Scrap*Pieces said...

love it, you should do a recipe box too. ;)

NinaB said...

Oh, I'm in love with this project. It's just beautiful.

sherri (Tied Up In Ribbons) said...

Love the tin box. Great colors and the bow/bell combo are a perfect topper.

Kris said...

This is gorgeous!

em's scrapbag said...

You amaze me with all you do with paper.

eMeLiNe Seet said...

o my ! Your minis are really out of this world divine !

cindy said...

Perfectly adorable! :D

-c
yapping cat

Elaine said...

Sooo nice as always, DeeDee!! You are truly an inspiration!!

{eleise} said...

I love these last two posts! I wish you would do my Christmas cards this year for me! =) You are so talented!


I love the Elephant on your last post! So cute!

TracyJ said...

Love it, Love it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails