Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Holiday Wishes

Ack! Christmas is only 10 days away. Time has been flying for me since we added 6 extra people to our household this season. This is a paper bag album that I started last year, and just barely finished! Please someone stop me from buying Christmas paper next year. I have way too much left over from these last two years.






Fun little details: distressed tag with Christmas rub-ons, glittery poinsettias, stamped tag, a little twine and a bit of ribbon.



More chocolate Stampin-Up ribbon. Yum!

I hope you all have finished more on your  Christmas to-do lists than I have! Merry Christmas and happy scrapping. Dee2

5 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

I love love the shabby chic look and feel of this album, love the bulkiness, it looks so so amazing!

ocbrandy said...

Gorgeous Dee Dee! And that SU ribbon does ad THE perfect touch!

NinaB said...

You did a great job in your fabulous shabby chic style. I love it.

kitsNbits said...

Love this vintage style book! You did such an awesome job.

Sandie said...

Beautiful PBA Dee Dee. Totally love the papers and that yummy choccie ribbon. I have my ribbon stashed in my 'look but don't touch' box :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails