Friday, December 4, 2009

Sweet Baby Boy

This is a baby boy album I put together for a friend a few weeks ago.



 I used Little Yellow Bicycle Papers mixed with cardstock in orange, blue, and green. It turned out so sweet. :) I tied some tags on the binder rings with the baby's name, and a note welcoming him into the world on one of the other tags.



Sorry the lighting is poor as I took the pics at night.



Just thought I'd share a little of what I've been up to while I've been MIA. :) Happy Scrapping. Dee2

8 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

Hey hey, it's been a while, glad to see you back and lovely adorable creation :) REALLY love that elephant!

JnA said...

SOOO adorable!
I love how colorful it is

Risa said...

What a beautiful baby boy album Dee Dee! Your attention to detail is awesome!
hugs
Risa:)

Kitty said...

I've never seen anything like it! THanks for posting! So cute!

kitsNbits said...

This is the sweetest album. I love the elephant and the different shape page

Alison Gibbs said...

Love this album - fabulous color combo.
Alison

sherri (Tied Up In Ribbons) said...

You did a great job on this album. Love the little elephant on the front and all the little goodies inside.

cindy said...

I bet she loved it! Such great colors and fun shapes!

-c
yapping cat

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails