Tuesday, January 12, 2010

2010: Year of the Stash

I'm not sure if someone has already said this, but I am declaring 2010 the year of the stash. I have accumulated so many supplies in the 3 years I have been scrapbooking. I plan to make myself use it up this year. I still want to buy new stuff so I guess I need to get busy scrapping! :) This first project is a paper bag album I started over a year ago. Yikes! 




I love the pinks and browns together, and I used up all scraps to complete the album. :)

I also used scraps from my last PBA to make these shabby Valentine's Day cards.



 I think this is the perfect blend of sweet pink and romantic red. It reminds me of a cross between a newspaper and a jersey. :)



Love the crushed velvet ribbon. Maya Road makes my heart sing.



 I went a little crazy with the layers here. I read this blog called Simplicity, and I'm sure she would have stopped several layers back. ;)



 I love how this one turned out: lots of fun texture and variations in color.

Hope you like. All these projects are on eBay if you're interested. Happy Year of the Stash!
Dee2

7 comments:

Nitasha said...

Your stash is scraptastic! These are gorgeous!And I'm on the campaign for scrappin' my stash in 2010 too!

Tammy said...

Wow ~ you're "destashing" projects look wonderful!! Great way to start the new year ;-).

BabyBokChoy said...

My stash wants to look like YoUR stash, lol. Seriously inspiring to destash!!! I need to... but... i hoard and i buy :( LOVE those cards, they are so soooooooo awesome.

Sandie said...

I have heard a lot of people committing to using their stash this year and I'm on the list too. I swear I could scrap and make cards for years and never need to buy a sheet of paper. Should we start a support group?? lol.

I checked out your stuff on ebay, it's all just fabulous!! Good luck with selling :)

sherri (Tied Up In Ribbons) said...

Sounds like a good thing to do...I may not make it though :)

LOVE the cards and book...VERY cute. Remember us when you become a famous designer !

NinaB said...

Oh my, these are all so shabby fabulous!

cindy said...

The Adore Card is my FAVORITE!!!!!

hugs,
c
yapping cat

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails