Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year!

I haven't done much in the scraproom since making dozens of cards as Christmas gifts, but I hope to get busy soon. Drat. Wish I'd taken pics of those cards to share. Might sneak a pic when I visit friends. :)



  I don't know what it is, but this year I am totally feeling the pinks and reds of Valentine's Day. This is usually my Bah Humbug time of year, but I am spilling over with love. I think it must be the newborn in the house. :D


I love these white scrolls. :)


  Isn't this MME paper gorgeous?






Isn't it perfectly feminine and frilly? I wish it could be even more over-the-top. :)



Hope you like. It's on eBay if you'd like to see more. Happy Scrapping. :)

10 comments:

Sandie said...

Stunning work Dee Dee. Love those MME papers. You've really nailed the stitching. The embellishing is fantastic as usual :)

kitsNbits said...

Yeah!! you have some of your work up again. LOVE LOVE LOVE this

Kristi M. said...

I am always in love with your stuff. I would love to see pictures of your cards if you ever get any.

Kris said...

Another gorgeous album! I love seeing what you come up with!

cindy said...

gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Love the colors! Are those papers from you-know-where? Have you been in to see the new V. stuff yet? I thought I might pop in tomorrow...unless we are iced in. ugh.

-c
yapping cat

sherri (Tied Up In Ribbons) said...

love it, love it, love it. You have motivated me to finish something too.

Vanessa said...

Happy New Year to you! This is beautiful! Love it!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Scrap*Pieces said...

WOW! I can't believe Vday is almost here! It was just Christmas not too long ago!

Love this album, I wish my mojo is back, but I'm in no mood to scrap as of late. HELP!!!!

Tammy said...

What an adorable album! I love it!

Elaine said...

That is so pretty! I am in love with Valentine's Day - the colors, the frills, the glitter, the fun...and this album! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails