Friday, January 15, 2010

Memories Like This

I have pictures of another de-stash project for you. I had the embellishments to put together this grandfather paper bag album for a couple of years, but never really the right papers. This is what I came up with.



Colorful, but still manly right?


  It still has a bit of a soft look to to the album, but I was pleased with it.


I made 3 other themed albums using this same paper. :) Will post those soon.


 I really like the way the layered pages look here.

Well, my kids have strep-throat and I have the flu so no scrapping going on here. I plan to lay in bed all weekend reading your blogs. :) Happy scrapping everyone.



7 comments:

sherri (Tied Up In Ribbons) said...

wow. You are really on a roll with these books. Very nice. and yes, still Very manly.

BabyBokChoy said...

seriously, your destashing is just beautiful and awesome!

Sherry Wright said...

Amazing job with this and the girl album below, love all the little details. Have a great weekend. :)

em's scrapbag said...

Hope you and your family feel better soon.

Brown Sugar Babies said...

I loooove this! I am drawn t anything that is NOT so frilly, everything seems to be geared towards girls. having only a son - I am always looking for beautiful ideas, and this is fabulous. You have done a wonderful job.

Tammy said...

This album is so cute!

I sure hope you're all on the mend!

Brook said...

I love it! I always love how you mix the colors together so beautifully! Man....I wish we could get your family healthy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails