Monday, January 18, 2010

Support Earthquake Relief in Haiti

"Life's most persistent and urgent question is, 'What are you doing for others?" M.L. King, Jr.

I was inspired by another artist/blogger to list something to raise money for earthquake relief in Haiti. I am too sick to get in the craft room to make something specific, but I am listing this grandparents paper bag album. I hope that it is well-received and that I can do something to bring help to these people in crisis. 100% of the auction price will go to Convoy of Hope to assist them in their efforts in bringing water, food, and assistance to Haiti.





















The listing is scheduled to go live tonight. If you can do anything to help - please do! If you post a blog or charity auction please let me know, and I will link to it. Blessings. :)

5 comments:

sherri (Tied Up In Ribbons) said...

You have such a kind heart! Love the books (as always). You are really getting a lot done.

Sandie said...

I fantasitc book as always Dee2. I hope it sells well. Sorry to hear that you are sick.

Andrea said...

Thanks DeeDee! I linked to your auction and blog! I need to get busy and get mine listed! Your book is beautiful!♥Andrea

Wendy Kwok said...

What a great project and truly a big heart you have! God bless you

Nishant said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails