Monday, March 29, 2010

50th Birthday Banner

I made this a week or so ago for a friends birthday party. I love the little details. :) 


Lots of Maya Road product used: chipboard letters, maya mist, chipboard crown. I crackle painted the crown, and added that fabulous jewel. Not sure who makes them. Just another fabulous item I stumbled upon at The Crafty Scrapper. 

 MR Sheers for the date. Wish you could see up-close the amazing glitter I used on this. It has metallic chunks and spheres. It looks amazing in-real-life. 



I love this trim at the top. I stitched it onto back of the banner. 


Cute pic of the party girl. :)




I made a sweet little guest book using Webster's Pages. I LOVE their 6x6 packs - they're actually double-sided. Want to make something for me with them next. 


And a pic of my baby Blue (on the left) with his friend R at the party today. 

Hope you're all getting some craft time. Happy Scrapping and Happy Birthday to my friend! Dee2


7 comments:

ocbrandy said...

Awesome banner Dee Dee! You did a great job :O) Your candy jar and guest book are so creative too :o)

Sandie said...

OMGosh, this is just fantastic!! Love how you added the pictures and the date. I'll bet it was the talk of the party!

Great candy jar :)

Tasha said...

That banner was simply amazing!
The photos I sent you are full size, high resolution images, so you might be able to get a closer look at the glitter on the banner! :)
Aww, look at our babies. :D

Alison Gibbs said...

Just saw the party hat too.
Love your banner.
Alison

cindy said...

It turned out amazing!!!! I think you and Brooke both did a fantastic job, it was so much fun to see all the pieces come together. I know Sis loved it all!

hugs,
c
yapping

Sherri said...

I did love it all. The banner was exceptional...good to have such crafty friends. The jewel is made by Bazzill (BTW) and they are quite fun. Did you HAVE to post the glamor shot? LOL

Tammy said...

That banner is absolutely gorgeous! And so is Blue! Happy Easter!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails