Friday, March 5, 2010

February's Finished Projects

Here are a few more projects I finished for February for TCS and myself. :) There are many more sitting around waiting for completion. Eeek!


The papers are Vintage Valentine by Fancy Pants, the scroll (and calendar sheer) is from Maya Road painted with Distress Crackle paint, and the green rub-on is from Imaginisce. I found those cute Easter eggs at Hobby Lobby. I love how this card turned out, and can't bring myself to send it to anyone! Haha.


 
I got this album by ScrapFX to play with. 

I went crazy on the cover: painting, embossing, stamping, inking, stitching, yada yada. :) Isn't the lion adorable? We buy Blue everything lion so this Little Sprout by Fancy Pants paper was perfect for his album. No idea how I overlooked this paper at my local store, but I LOVE IT. Must have more. Oh, notice near the top my button beehive that I made. I shall be trying another one of these soon. So cute! 


I mixed the FP paper with Lullaby Lane by Webster's Pages - perfectly whimsical. 

 This album gave me the chance to use up lots of sticker scraps from my stash. This is my favorite page of the album. 


Isn't he a cutie? :) 

Hope you all get some craft time this weekend. I will be taking a canvas class with Sherri! Should be fun. Have a great weekend. Dee2

4 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

so so soooooo cute!! yes!!! look at those cheeks!!! fabulous mini too!

Sandie said...

Stunning work. I just adore that paper on your card and all the distressing!!

Your book is wonderful as always and of course those pictures of such a handsome little boy make it perfect!

NinaB said...

Oh my word, how amazing is this! I just adore your style, Dee. Will you do this for my kids' pics? :-)

Tammy said...

Love, love, love this!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails