Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Memories That Fill My Mind Altered Tin

I'm probably due some bad blogger flogging, but it would be worth it. :) My sister was in town over this last week, and we had the BEST time together. We didn't do much out of the ordinary, but it was so nice to have (adult) company for all my daily activities.


I had fun altering this lunchbox tin a couple weeks ago. I used some older sweet K and Co papers with a heritage feel. I love these new giant Prima blossoms, and the soft feminine colors. 

 Here's a close-up of the 12 inserts. Layered goodness! This will go on eBay tomorrow with a couple other fun projects. Happy scrapping! Dee2

7 comments:

Sandie said...

LOVE IT!! Those papers are just divine and the distressing is perfect for them. The primas and lace.. *drool*!!

Stunning work as always Dee Dee, I hope whoever gets it treasures it :)

ocbrandy said...

Oh my Dee Dee! I cant wait to see the rest of this...it looks fantastic!!

Karin said...

So adorable!!

NinaB said...

Wow, you do shabby like nobody's business. Fabulous project!

kitsNbits said...

You are so talented. I love this tin.

Sherri said...

Wonderful colors. Miss seeing you this week

Tammy said...

This is so pretty!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails