Tuesday, March 16, 2010

New Beginnings PFOP Challenge



The designers at PFOP are hosting a baby challenge this week. I decided to do a new paper bag album. I am loving them lately for using up smaller bits of my stash. 


I love the color combo with the green, brown, orange, and blue. 


I used patterned paper for layering as I just couldn't see too many flowers fitting the theme. :)


That star tag came from a pair of converse shoes my daughter got for Christmas. I knew it would come in handy eventually! :) You can find this album listed HERE on eBay. 

Thanks for looking and happy scrapping! Dee2

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Great color combo...I love that you used the tag from shoes for it too

Elaine said...

Super fun for a wild boy!! :)Love the one brown flower that you DID go ahead and use...it's perfect in here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails