Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Berry Sweet Chipboard Banner

I made this banner last week using October Afternoon papers. It has a soft summery look to it. 



I layered with Prima Flowers and leaves along the tops. I got to use the new Maya Resist on the "berry"letters in white. Super easy, and the fumes weren't too bad.  


I know it's hard to tell, but this is fabulous art glitter on the "sweet" letters. I want the whole set, but they're $9 a jar. Sigh. :) 



Well, there's my idea for the strawberry album. I wish I'd had pictures of my kids at a strawberry patch to make it a mini-album. The owner, Carolyn, laughed at me doing another banner so I think this will be it for a while. (Although I think I have one more I made months ago I never got around to posting so don't hold me to it!) :) 

Happy Scrapping. Dee2

5 comments:

Andrea said...

I love this very cute!

NinaB said...

This is so very sweet indeed, Dee.

Elaine said...

Darling DeeDee! This is so sweet!! Yes, that pun was intended. I love the OA and the cute flowers atop each little berry! How wonderful and refreshing to have a non-rectangle or triangle banner!! Yours is clever and delightful!

cindy said...

Awwwwwwww, I love it! So happy and fun, and yeah I could see it being a mini album too, but I'm really loving the banner.

-c
yapper

Elaine said...

Dee, I still want this! I just love it! Had to come back and look at it some more! LOL Great job girlfriend!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails