Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Our Prince Baby Boy Banner

I know I have been posting a lot of banners, but this one if my favorite of them all. :) I made it a couple months ago. I love the grungy green, cream, and brown together. 


The papers are Nook and Pantry by Basic Grey, glitter is Pink Paislee, and the crown album is by Nikki Sivils. 






So fun. Hope you like. I am going on a scrapbooking retreat this weekend. Anyway, I will be spending National Scrapbook day with friends. I hope my kiddos are good for my hubby... (Sort of!) What are your plans?
DeeDee

4 comments:

Elaine said...

Another treasure - I adore this one also and see a little cutie pie in the photo as well!

I will be staying around the house for NSD. It sounds like you've gotta make up some time for last year's miss....I hope you have a super fun, wonderful time!! :) Can't wait to see what you have to share with us after the weekend! :)

Twyla and Lindsey said...

I love this banner and the strawberry one too! So cute! Have a great day! Twyla

Tammy said...

Another beautiful creation Dee Dee! So elegant!

Enjoy your trip. I know you will have a blast. I hope to spend some time in my scrapbook room this weekend. I'm excited about that!

cindy said...

Love this, course pics don't do it justice! So fab in real life, I look at it each time I'm in the store. Which I can't go into any more, since I've spent an insane amt of money over there this week. LOL.

-c
yapper

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails