Thursday, May 27, 2010

Scraproom Update

I haven't been scrapping at all for a few weeks, but I did update here and there in my scraproom. :) 
First, some wreaths. 



These were sitting in a bag on the floor for months. I didn't really know how to hang them, but I finally decided to try pop-dots. Success! I came *this* close to using my hot glue gun. :)



I found this shelf at a Pottery Barn outlet. It was marked 75% off because the back is warped. But since I am too, I didn't let that stop me! :) I love it! It makes my room look so official. 



Close-up: Finally a place to put some of the ATCs I really enjoy seeing. 

Glitter, Paint, and Gel Medium now have a home. :)

I also finally took pics of the soldered charms I made a few months ago at TCS. The soldering could use some practice, but I think my sarcasm is up to par. ;)


I feel like her today, except maybe the jar needs to be bigger. 




This is so me. The loop at the top broke off or I'd be wearing it. Might try to make it a book mark. 


Don't the beautiful chair and the filtered sunlight look beautiful? Someone punish me with nothing to do!! :)


I thought this sentiment went perfectly with those legs! :)




This is the first one I made - before I found out the metal overlaps the sides of the charm. I was so sad my J got cut off. 



I wish I'd added something else to it, like "time for neither of them." Anyway, I loved how she was holding her head/hair in the photo. It just screams long-suffering to me. :)


A tiny peek of the project that I am going to work on for eBay tomorrow. :) 

That's all I have for today. Hope you like! Dee2

Oh, and I have decided to start taking a limited number of custom orders. So many of you have asked, and I am really touched by how much you like my work. Please email me if you'd like to have one made. Thanks! 

4 comments:

Sandie said...

I am so EALOUS of your shelf.. lol. (ok, anyone who didn't read the post won't get that..)

gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!! Can't wait to see what you are making for ebay :)

Sherri said...

Great Shelf! Love the color combo of those papers. Interested to see what it turns into.

Scrappinmum said...

Popping over to ebay to have a looks see!
LOL on th epop dots. I would have gone for the gun!

cindy said...

Well done on the soldering!!! And snarkiness to boot...I LOVE it! You are doing good. And love the new project you are working on ...great colors!

hugs,
c

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails