Friday, June 25, 2010

Back With a Splash


I have been taking a break from eBay since Christmas, but along with the rest of Pcoket Full of Papers I am now "back with a splash." 



I've been working on some Americana albums. They've made me crave BBQ and fireworks. Just hard to think about being outside in 100 degree weather. Yuck! :)


Love the new Maya Road star pins perfect for the 4th, and the Jenni Bowlin cherry paper mixed in. :)


I made it a little inky, and then decided the next one would need brown mixed in with the red, white, and blue. Planning to work on that tonight. 


Something COLORFUL for a switch. This summer fun album was totally inspired by this giant fabric blossom by Prima. Swoon. :) 



I LOVE the My Mind's Eye papers. Too bad they don't need me for their design team - a girl can dream. ;)

MORE pics and albums on eBay if you're interested. Happy Scrapping. Dee2

2 comments:

Brook said...

I love it Dee Dee! That red, white and blue one would look great in my classroom!

Sandie said...

I am just loving all the wonderful creations you are posting. Amazing work as always :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails