Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Destashing and Restashing

This is another project I've been working on for my year of the stash. :) I brought out some of my favorite Basic Grey papers - Sugared and made a couple of albums with it. I still have some stashed away to eventually make something for myself. :)



Love this vellum quote. I wanted the title under it to say DREAM, but I lost my "a" somewhere in the process. I fully expect to find it on my elbow in a few days. ;) 

I am still working my way through the stash of acrylic albums I bought a year ago. 5 more to go. :)


I have finally decided my favorite adhesive to use on them is Tombo Permanant. That's the first scrapbook glue I ever used, and I have gone back to it 3 years later. 

Love this romantic paper. :)

Layers of sweet reds and pinks. 


I may have gone a bit overboard with the embellishments, but I love it! :) 



The second project was a chunky Maya Road canvas album. I love this mix of colors: cranberry, smoke, and golden brown. 


Yummy trim mixed with lots of different textures. More pics of both on eBay. 

So I've been thinking, my year of the stash might be more effective if I wasn't buying new stuff.. :D

Happy scrapping, destashing, and re-stashing. 

4 comments:

ocbrandy said...

You have been a busy beaver! Great work all around!! I love the canvas album...mmmm...perfectly beautiful colors!

Sandra said...

The word stunning, doesn't somehow seem to be enough - but of my word they're amazing. I'm the same, I bought quite a few acrylic albums a while ago, and haven't yet used them - thanks for the inspiration.

Sasha Holloway said...

thanks for the love on the bottlecaps .. seriously honestly THIS IS BREATHTAKING .. oh my word .. I LOVE IT ..

TracyJ said...

I may have gone a bit overboard with the embellishments, but I love it! :) - NEVER!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails