Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy First Day of Summer!

I have a few projects to share from June. I had fun playing with these October Afternoon papers. I was trying to go for a non-traditional set of colors. I like the cardboard brown mixed in with the peach, green, and black.


 It was an odd combo, but I think it turned out nicely. 


This beach album is part of my continuation of the year of the stash. I started it over a year ago, and I am so happy to have it finished and mailed off. :) 


I love all of the rub-ons. They were so cute and easy to use. 

 I think the distress ink adds a nice sandy look to everything. I saw a new product that would have been perfect with this album. I think it's called Mud Puddles for making your own sand on projects. I just needed to be done! :)

Happy First Day of Summer! No shirt, No shoes, no problem. 

Dee2

2 comments:

Sandra said...

oohhh yes, I like, I like very much :)

cindy said...

Ohhhh that first one is my fave! What a great color combo! As always, you are amazing! :)

-c

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails