Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Red, White, and BLUE

My son just celebrated his first birthday yesterday. :) I couldn't find a local party hat that I loved so I decided to make one on my own. Yes, I knew he'd only wear it a few seconds before tossing it down or trying to eat it. It was fun! I think I will make more. :)

His party colors were red, white, and blue so I used these On Holiday papers by thegirlspaperie. Found that fun color of glitter from Martha Stewart. 


I tied the back with ribbon because he objected to me measuring his head at 3 am. :D 


This is another paper bag album I made for eBay. I love how it turned out, and think I may keep it for birthday pics for Blue. We shall see. :) 

Happy Scrapping! Dee Dee

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh, I absolutely love Blue's birthday hat! How creative and adorable! I can't believe he is a year old already. Your album is awesome as always. You know I'm pulling for you to get high bids.

kitsNbits said...

Such a cute hat, you are so creative. Happy Birthday Blue

cindy said...

Blue's hat turned out sooooo cute! (Gah, I can't believe he is already one). Crowns are very addictive, I'm finding that out! :D Love the bag album too!

hugs,
c

TracyJ said...

The hat is darling!!! I could've never brought myself to use my precious new line of paper on a b-day hat that would probably get wrecked, Kudos to you for that!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails