Monday, July 12, 2010

Chocolate Series - American Girl and Little Buckaroo

I had to start a new higher course of steroids, and the resulting insomnia is awful. I would appreciate prayers for my health. :) I have tried to put my time to good use, and have been working late into the wee hours of the morning. My latest work is this chocolate series:

When I saw these country papers at my local scrapbook store I thought they were so adorable. I didn't know what I would do with them, but I knew it would be CUTE. :)  


I love pink, cream, and chocolate together. 



I thought this Maya Road metal flower looked a little country, sort of reminded me of barbed wire fence. 


The contrast between that brown paisley and the sweet baby pink is so sweet. 



I love the texture of this creamy velvet trim, and think it makes great fringe. After playing with these papers I've decided my daughter has to have a cowboy themed birthday party this year so I can use these papers to scrap the memory. :) She wants to dress up as Bossy Bop from Barney. Haha. 


I decided there had to be a coordinating boy album. Though the embellishments aren't too specific so it could really be for a girl too. :)



I went to town layering in the embellishments, and patterned paper. 


 Love this twill tape my friend Sandie sent me a couple years ago. It is one of those supplies I always find myself wanting to hoard. 


Don't those make you want to put on some cowboy boots, and get outside? :) Anyway, they're BOTH up on eBay if you want to take 'em home with you. 

More to share soon! Happy Scrapping. Dee2

2 comments:

kitsNbits said...

Love the albums Dee, you always do such an awesome job!!

Scrappinmum said...

Love these 2 DeeDee!
My little "cowgirl" would have loved the girl one. : D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails