Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Chocolate Series - Life is Good

Another project down in the year of the stash. This is possibly my favorite paper bag album ever. It turned out so sweet, funky, and beautiful. I used Fancy Pants Daydreams paper which I've had for-EVER. :) I would look at the papers, and just couldn't figure out how I envisioned them. Anyway, it finally came together once I figured out the embellishments and made me so happy.



The theme of the abum joy which I just needed to focus on right now. :) Counting my blessings, and finding joy in the small daily things. 



I stitched on these sweet felt butterflies, and layered my heart out. :)


I added in lots of journaling space, and tags. 




Vintage bottlecaps mixed with the dressform and flowers. LOVE it. :) This ALBUM is on eBay if you're interested. 

I pray for each of you to find joy. Happy scrapping! Dee2


3 comments:

Tammy said...

Gorgeous ~ and how can you resist a title like that?!?

Hope you're doing well...I always enjoy looking at your creations!

hugs,
Tammy

Vicky said...

what a lovely blog you have, your designs are out of this world...
x
Vicky

TracyJ said...

Both gorgeous...I am hoping as I keep going through that I find out how you make your paper bag albums.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails