Saturday, July 31, 2010

Let Them Eat Cupcakes! :)

My daughter and I are hosting a tea party next Saturday. She's always trying to plan parties so I told her we could plan one for the end of Summer, and she did NOT let me forget. :) 


Our theme is the Joy of Summer: cupcakes, lemonade, outdoor play. We've been busy creating things to decorate our table, and to share with our friends. I will have more of that to share later. These are the invitations I put together. 


I love how the crepe paper skirts turned out - so whimsical, and the colors are richly feminine. 


Now the real work will be to get them in the mail before the party! Happy Scrapping everyone. 

Dee Dee

7 comments:

Sandie said...

OH EMMM GEEEE!! They are fantastic!! I want one!! lol.

Tammy said...

Absolutely gorgeous! SO sweet, soft, and elegant. Can't wait to see more!

ocbrandy said...

Now those have to be the sweetest things I've ever seen! What fun :o)

Sandra said...

oh my gosh with invitations like this, you'll have people banging on your door asking to be invited to the next one. They're really beautiful.

Sherri said...

Very beautiful invitations!

Scrappinmum said...

Love!!!!!!!!!!

Renee said...

I love the crepe paper skirts on the invitations. What a cute idea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails