Saturday, July 17, 2010

Wonderland Swap

Only a few people signed up for the Wonderland swap when I posted it before, but Graphic 45 has put out these FABulous new papers that I think may inspire some of you to join a new tag swap. If you're interested in joining you can email me through the link on the side, leave me a comment, or find me on TheCraftyScrapper's FB page. 


The Red Queen



Definitely inspired by someone I know... :D 



Alice


I usually feel this way first thing in the morning.. 


 The White Rabbit


I'm late! I have felt like the white rabbit since the day I had a child. Sigh. :)


The Mad Hatter


So true. Now maybe it needs to add something in about patterned paper. :P 

Yes yes, I know you're now all busy shopping for yummy paper. Be sure to save some for me! Dee2

7 comments:

Sasha Holloway said...

I LOVE IT .. and oh my goodness you have to play with us. We are starting a new challenge blog for ATC's and our first theme is Alice and Wonderland.

The facebook Fanpage is Simply Artistic .. the blog link will be posted up soon it starts 1 Aug.

BeeBeebabs said...

Beautiful work thanks for sharing

Brook said...

I totally love your tags. I am hoping that I get some DeeDee originals in this swap!

Tammy said...

These are awesome! I always love looking at your work!

kitsNbits said...

beautiful tags dee dee!!

Scrappinmum said...

Love them all. Great job Dee2.

BabyBokChoy said...

I finally got this line at CHA, can't wait to dig in. Your work is just amazing here!! Love love these!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails