Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A Book about Me

Well, not me exactly. It's a custom order for a fun sweet woman I met through eBay, but it's turning out so cute I wish it were for me! :) I've been working on this 24 page album in my spare time this week - think 2 minute increments with kiddos invading my ribbon supply.

 I am designing it with kraft papers, and soft neutral hues. (My mom would so love her Jan Brady hair.)


A close up of the dimensional details. I am trying to be careful not to over-layer since it is going in an album. I picked out a ton of rub-ons and stamps to work it. ;) She wants to do lots of journaling so I figured this My Minds Eye paper would be a perfect first page. 

 The little envelope opens up for more journaling space, and she could tuck some scraps or a note inside. 


This layout is a reworking of what she'd already done with the page. She was stumped with what to do next with it which so happens to me. A little tag-team scrapping. I love the flowers she picked out to match the ones in the picture.


 I just moved some things around and layered on the tags, rub-ons, etc. Voila! Now who is going to make a me book for me? 

Oh, and does anyone know why I've had 60 visitors in the last two days? Curiosity has finally got to me. 

Dee2 :)

3 comments:

ocbrandy said...

Dee Dee, what a lucky woman to have you making her album!

The Scrapbooking Factory said...

Hi DeeDee so pretty! Miss the group hope you are all doing well!

TracyJ said...

You have a real flair for working with subtle papers. Gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails