Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Keep Out

Last year I taught some fun ladies at The Crafty Scrapper how to make a Halloween paper bag album, and this year I am hoping to help people see what they can do with chipboard. :) 



I had so much fun layering this with paints, mists, inks, etc. It's my own little pumpkin patch. :) 

I filled the album with pictures of my pixie flitting around the Dallas Arboretum last year. 


She provided plenty of expression to work with. :) (This page flaps out to show more journaling and photos.)



I love the mini Maya Road banner across the top of this set of pages. I ♥ all things mini. 



I wanted the ribbon to look like caution tape. You might have noticed I went crazy with all things Maya Road. Their newest release is just fabulous. I am having so much fun creating with it.


Love this orange checkered paper and silky ribbon on the back. Hope you like my peeks. I really like how this turned out. 

Happy Scrapping! 

7 comments:

Sherri said...

Beautiful! You always put so much into those little albums!

Brook said...

It is just gorgeous! I love the little details!

queen-of-nostalgia said...

Stunning! I adore this :)

TracyJ said...

Super! I wish we had a teacher like you at our LSS!!!

Sandie said...

STunning album Dee2.. but aren't they always ;)

Wish I was going to your class!!

kitsNbits said...

You make the most beautiful album and BABIES. I love the photos, aND albums. So darn cute

ocbrandy said...

Adorable album Dee Dee! I've had so much fun catching up on your blog posts. Clicking every picture, so I could take in every beautiful detail!
Can't wait to see more :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails