Thursday, August 19, 2010

Simply Artistic Wonderland Swap #1

Last month I heard about simplyatc.com, an ATC challenge and swap site, that was starting up from Sasha Holloway. I totally love her blog, scrapping style,  and tell it like it is personality. 

Anyway, I checked out the first prompt and I was totally inspired to participate. :) We had to use these dresses -


and Avril Lavigne's song "Alice" as our inspiration. So I wrote down some lyrics while listening to it, and this is what I came up with -



It's a bit simple, but I like it. I am ALWAYS stressed about being late. My kids make it almost impossible to be out the door in a reasonable amount of time, and something always seems to be forgotten. So I thought I'd remind myself that being late isn't the end of the world. :)



I am getting this (the red one) ATC in return from my partner Angie Backen. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

It felt great to participate in something artsy and fun just for me. Hope maybe you'll join us next time. The next challenge is up: vintage Alice. 

Happy Scrapping! Dee2 

1 comment:

kitsNbits said...

Dee Dee, you did an amazing job on the ATC!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails