Monday, August 23, 2010

Wedding Scrapbook Album

Busy days with school starting and Fall fast approaching. This time of year is both wonderfully and dreadfully busy! I want to share an album I made over a year ago, but never got around to posting the pics.

 It's a wedding I made for the GASC that happens in Arlington every year. 



I used mostly Graphic 45, kraft paper, and some vintage music papers from my stash. 



I kept everything cream and black, and think it would be gorgeous with black and white photos. 



I love the shape of this Maya Road album.




I hope you're up to wonderful and busy pursuits. Happy Scrapping! DeeDee

3 comments:

Karin said...

Love them both...but the black and white one is my fave!!

Sherri said...

They are all so beautiful!

kitsNbits said...

Your work is always fabulous!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails