Thursday, September 9, 2010

Halloween in Wonderland

Fall has fully arrived in my craft room. I've surrounded myself with dragon yellow, rustic red, denim blue, dusky plum, and midnight black. *Shiver* 

I made this Halloween in Wonderland album with Graphic 45's new papers. Happy sigh. 

Several contrasting textures on the cover: glitter, felt, fabric, ribbon, etc. 

I had fun incorporating these little Wonderland tags with twiggy twine. 




I've decided the white rabbit is my favorite character. Not entirely sure why.. 

Love this paper with the creeping pumpkins. 


Just some sneaks. Hope you like. Click here to see the rest on eBay. :) 

2 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Love it!!!

kitsNbits said...

Dee Dee I love the colors and patterns!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails