I carved out some craft time for myself two nights ago, and participated in simplyatc.com's second challenge.
Vintage Inspired Alice.
This is what I came up with:
Imagine the Impossible. The Red Queen Commands it.
I wanted it to look like Alice was slaying the Jabberwocky, and that the Queen of Hearts was commanding the Jabberwocky to fight and also commanding me to imagine the impossible.
I have yet to break the fast so here are my 6 impossible beliefs:
1. I will beat this disease and live a long life.
2. I will submit some of my work for publication, and be published.
3. I will live debt-free.
4. I will finish the race. I will keep the Faith.
5. I will keep going to the gym despite decided reluctance.
6. I will be the best mom I can be every day.
That's a lot of believing! Hope you like the ATC. Dee2