Friday, October 8, 2010

Artistic Journey

October is quickly sneaking by, but it has been very productive so far. :) I have ten pages left for my custom order, and have been feverishly working to finish it by tomorrow. Here are a few projects I've squeezed in between pages.



October is breast cancer awareness month. PFOP held a joint handmade card auction to raise money for local awareness campaigns, and I contributed this card.  


I also attended Maya Road's Artistic Journey at The Crafty Scrapper. It was SO much fun sitting with girlfriends and putting kits together. They all made fun of me for being slow, but I don't mind too much because I am happy with how my projects turned out.

These pics are from Lisa Pace's class. She is the sweetest, and her projects are so detailed and beautiful. 


Here's a peek of my finished project. I will get a better pic in the sunlight soon. 


Here's an acrylic album I made. I love the blue mixed in with the Autumnal colors. Going to put it on eBay or Etsy this week. 


And I made this friendly Little Monsters paper bag album. I LOVE how it turned out. The colors are fabulous. It's on eBay if you're interested. 

Oh, and I am teaching


how to make this album 

 tomorrow at The Crafty Scrapper. The class sold out, but you can buy a kit. :)

Happy Scrapping! 




4 comments:

Karin said...

wow! you have been busy! Wonderful creations dee dee!

ocbrandy said...

I LOVE the look in Mrs. Homemaker's eyes! :o) Love the card...
And the shadow box? How fun...I love all your work!
Hope your class goes great tomorrow!

Sherri said...

awesome! Does that square say "dee" (not dee dee)....*smile*

kitsNbits said...

Dee Dee
I love your all your cards and I absolutely love that shadow box!!! You have been one busy little bee. See I was right when I called you superwoman!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails