Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Maya Road Baby Calendar Album

This album started out as a recipe album during the Artistic Journey. It was a fun class taught by Katie Watson. :) It was hard for me to get into the class because 1. I was behind on the previous class and wanted to finish, 2. I don't cook so I don't have recipes, 3. I sat next to the funniest ladies who kept distracting me! :) You have to meet Sonia from Through these Eyes Photography.


I was feel extra crafty and rolled some handmade felt roses for the back. :) I kept the colors pretty neutral so it could be for a boy or a girl. I just love making baby albums. :)

Happy Scrapping friends. DeeDee

2 comments:

Karin said...

It's adorable!

Renee said...

Great job. I love it. I would love to try making the felt roses.

Sounds like a fun class.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails