Monday, November 1, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas


Time to change colors in my craft room. I have so many Fall projects left to put finishing touches on, but I think I am once again woefully behind as Christmas comes hurtling at breakneck speed! :) I thought I'd kick off this years Christmas projects with one I never finished two years back. Eeee. 


Yes, it's pretty vintage fabulous. 


Classic reds, browns, and evergreen. 



Tattered and torn vellum and tags. 


Yes, I love every folded inch of that ribbon. :D


Layered goodness. 


That tag comes out of the pocket, unties, and unfolds for journaling and photo space. Love it! 



Hope you are nowhere near as behind as I am. We probably really only have take 5 days till Christmas. Happy scrapping! 

Dee2

5 comments:

Sherri said...

another stunning book!!!

Sandra said...

oh my gosh ...how gorgeous is this!! STUNNING, really stunning

kitsNbits said...

whoo hoo, love this album!!! so vintagie

Jana said...

I am still in the Halloween mood....

Renee said...

Love it.

I've got some projects planned for today.

My granddaughter and I make things for her mom a lot and I was just thinking about some kind of album we can do for her.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails