Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Christmas Wish

I will be teaching again this weekend at The Crafty Scrapper in Waxahachie. This is the sweet album I made to match my Christmas banner. 


I love how the black matting turned out. I didn't have it on there at first, but now it really pops. 


My main squeeze playing around in the hats at Target last year. My Christmas wish is to get to spend more time with him. :)


The little Maya Road kraft tag pulls out for journaling space. I love these little crepe paper medallions. 


There is a blank acrylic page over my pic with the kids. I am planning to stamp it with a Tim Holtz Christmas stamp. Hopefully I can find something that looks good from both sides. :)


M and I at my friend's wedding right before we went in. I loved how the layered scroll and snowflake turned out. 


Sofie's first Christmas. :) I made my own snowflake mask to get the image on the background paper. 


Aww. Blue had a comb-over last Christmas. I am so happy he now has a full head of hair! 

Merry Christmas and happy scrapping everyone. 

2 comments:

Tammy E. said...

Ooh, love this album. As always, your work is amazing. I too love the pop of black! Have a great weekend and God bless!

kitsNbits said...

I love this album!!! so cute, and your family pics are precious

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails