Saturday, December 18, 2010

Maya Road Gate Album

I am back from my trip to NYC, and I am working on the most beautiful traveler album. I will get pics of it soon. It will be a process to finish all the journaling, but I want to show you the process as this will be the first album I have really made just for me. In the meantime, here is an album I made a few weeks ago when I couldn't get into Christmas colors. 


I love the Antique White paint for a little girl album. My bedroom furniture was this color when I was younger. I'd love to do my craftroom in this color. 


I filled the album with Spring colored flowers and embellished them with pearls and gems. These older Prima flowers worked great because the album was already really chunky. 


This page opens up like a booklet, and has two more photo mattes inside. 


I love how this page looks like a window. I don't normally slant things as I like a nice balanced symmetrical look, but I thought it was cute here. :)


I added punched out tabs to all the pages to make them easier to flip. 


Love this bit of hand-dyed ribbon. 


Friendly little caterpillar from LYB, and this photo matte opens up with journaling and photo space inside. 


Love this mix of colors with the muted paper. I used Antique Linen to ink all the pages. 


Back cover - looks like a sweet garden. :) 

Happy Scrapping! Dee2

3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Very very cool!!

kitsNbits said...

beautiful as usual

Annie said...

Hey! Just found your blog and happened to see this scrapbook. Greative, inspireing, awesome ... Started to follow your blog, too. Happy New Year! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails