Thursday, January 20, 2011

Love Notes Mailbox


Here's a little cutie I made for my daughter to receive Valentine's Day cards this year. 


I used patterned paper from We R Memory Keeprs, BoBunny, and Pink Paislee to put this together.
I painted the butterfly yellow with C. Hellmuth paint, and then stamped over it with a grid stamp in brown Staz-on ink. 


I cut the little bird and tag from Fancy Pants paper, and misted and glazed the Maya Road chipboard hearts on the flag.

I used this patterned paper from the Fancy Pants Love Birds collection to make the Valentines she will pass out with Hershey's Kisses attached. Cute cute. :)

Now this is what I want for Valentine's Day: 


Don't think it will fit into a mailbox. ;)

3 comments:

cindy said...

So stinkin cute! I bet your daughter loves it! And LOL,even if they don't fit in the mailbox, I hope you get your flowers. And LOVE the new header...beautiful. NOW you need to teach me! :)

hugs!
-c

Jana said...

love the new blog banner.

ocbrandy said...

It's precious! You are one crafty mama!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails