Friday, January 21, 2011

Our Home Mini Album

Here's a mini album I put together for The Crafty Scrapper a couple weeks ago. 


At first the colors of these papers kind of threw me, but I loved them when I added in some black to tone things out. I cut up a kraft tag to layer under the title, and added a vintage clock face and leaf pin.
I misted the title black, and then layered over it with Glossy Accents. I also ran the page through my Big Shot in an embossing folder, but I did it backwards. :P 


I love this green trim. It really softens the look of the papers. Hope you like! Dee2

5 comments:

ocbrandy said...

So creative and unique!

The blog headers not to shabby either! Well done girl!

Sandra said...

oh I like very very much ... and the new look blog ;)

Tammy said...

Very cute!

BabyBokChoy said...

I really covet that particular line by WRMK!! Your house album is so beautiful!!

kitsNbits said...

love your mini deedee. awesome book and i love ur colors

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails