Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Pure Sweetness

 I have started scrapping some pages in the 8.5x11" size. I am totally loving it.


My favorite color for Sofie when she was a baby was this dusky yellow. I wanted to paint her walls yellow and pink, but we ended up with pink with pink stripes. Maybe one day I can talk her into it. :)


I tore a strip of lace from one of her old dresses, and tied it to this photo. 


I misted the doily with Pink Lemonade Maya Mist. I love this picture of her big dark brown eyes. 





She has rosy cheeks like her Momma. :) I love these alphabet stickers. They're about the only stickers I use. 


This page was made with Pink Paislee's Sweetness line which is definitely my new favorite. I love this picture with her chubby baby cheeks and soft baby curls. 


I layered some chipboard with a wooden heart embellishment. 


I love these fabric flowers. I thought about peeling a layer or two off, but I've decided for my personal pages - more is more! :) (All of my supplies came from The Crafty Scrapper if you're shopping.)

Happy Scrapping! dee dee

6 comments:

ocbrandy said...

They are both so cute!
Boy do I love them alpha stickers too!

Tammy said...

Your talent never ceases to amaze me ~ just gorgeous and you have the perfect subject for such lovely papers ;-).

Sandie said...

Beautiful.. both the layouts and the subject <3

I soooooo wanna live at The Crafty Scrapper.

Sandra said...

Your layouts are just beautiful ... but then so is your subject :)

Scrappinmum said...

DeeDee, I can see you with the smaller size pages being more your tune. : )
Love little Miss Thumper. I remember a few of those baby shots from years ago. (How can they be old enough to say something like that???)The yellow suits her. Someday she will see mam is right about that.
Can't believe you thought of tearing off layers of the flower!!! It's perfect as is and it's not more at all. You have been workingo n too many mini albums is all.
Can't wait to see what you scrap up next. Maybe some non blue Blue??

Samantha said...

Your creativity is astonishing! I love it.

Will be following along.

www.seasonedwithyouth.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails