Monday, January 17, 2011

Maya Road Canvas Album

I taught a class this weekend. 10 ladies of varying backgrounds and skill levels, but we had a fantastic time together and all of them finished with beautiful albums. This is what we made: 


I was going for a very romantic and grungy Valentine look. I used pink and creamy paint and silver and diamond glitter for the cover.


I mixed Maya Mist with Tattered Rose paint. 


Covered some pieces with antique German glass glitter, and stamped an image over the painted canvas. 

It looked simple, but the class was packed with techniques. Hope you all like. :) Dee2

8 comments:

Jana said...

Any kits left over...

terri said...

I love this project. When I finish UNcreating the disaster/remodel in my craft room, this will be on my to do list. Thanks for stopping by for a visit.

medical transport said...

All the collection are more attractive. it is really pretty cool.

i like it.....

thanks for sharing......

Sandra said...

So, so beautiful

Sandie said...

Stunning album. I just love all the different techniques used. Wonderful embelishing!!

kitsNbits said...

Awesome album, love all the little details and all the different techniques used!!!

Tammy said...

Love the canvas ~ what a pretty project! Romantic and grungy ~ I like it! ;-)

ocbrandy said...

How did i miss this post? lol...I've been waiting :)
Romantic and grungy, Tammy said it best!! Beautiful DeeDee. I have not seen a lot of stamping on canvas...it looks awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails