Wednesday, January 26, 2011

So In Love

Right now I am so in love with pretty pink things. :) Here's another paper bag album I designed last week. 


This one is pink, red, and white. 


Inspired by these flowers which are a contender for Valentine's Day. :) I really love having fresh cut flowers in the house. 


Handmade roses mixed with resin roses. 


I just got a cute twine sampler in the mail so this is my first time trying it out. I am thinking of making some tags with it. Cute stuff! 


So much fun to dig through my flower stash and mix all these textures together. 

I should really stock up on these beautiful Melissa Frances pieces. 


Love this mix of flowers with pink pearl centers. 








So pretty! :) It's in my Etsy Store if you're interested. Now I have to get to work on a baby boy album. Bring on the BLUE. :) 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails