Sunday, January 30, 2011

Spread Your Wings

Many projects in the works right now. As in my craft room is a huge mess and every inch of desk space (and floor) is covered. :) In the meantime, here's a layout I did for TCS a few weeks ago. 



I love this pic of Sofie. This was her first 4th of July and she's wearing the first dress I bought her, and a pair of wings I found on clearance at Target. She was such a charmer that day. 


I decided to go with muted colors so the photo with her dark pink wings would stand out. 


I layered the photo with chipboard, ribbon, flowers, and a journaling tag. 


And distressed each of those with paint and glitter. :)


My favorite sticker letters. :)


Cut up this journaling tag I've had since the first month I started scrapbooking. I knew it would eventually come in handy. ;)

I am teaching two classes soon - you can check them out on the left sidebar, and there are a few things on eBay and my Etsy store, or send me an email if you'd like something made custom. 

Hope you like. 

dee2

3 comments:

Kris said...

LOVE seeing your personal work of your beautiful family!

Pam said...

Love your style and the precious subject of the layout is adorable!

Wingnut said...

So beautiful! You do fabulous work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails