Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Handmade February

Last month a few of my friends signed up on FB to receive handmade items from me. I decided to do them in February as a sort of Valentine's gift from me. :) Here's my first creation. It's for a guy who will be giving it to his girl. ;)


He said her favorite color is purple so I knew right away I'd use these beautiful papers by MME - my favorite ever. 


Loving these little sewing bits and bobs by Maya Road. 


Couldn't resist adding these love birds. :)


Hope they both like it. It's a sweet Valentine. Are you making anything for your friends and loved ones this Valentine's Day?

5 comments:

Tasha said...

SO cute! I wish I had that kind of talent like you scrapper girls have! I am sure she's going to love it!

Pam said...

So pretty, she will love it!

tilli said...

Le tue creazioni sono una più bella dell'altra!
Anche se non ti lascio messaggi però ti seguo sempre, e voglio imparare da te!^_^
Ciao tilli

Sandie said...

Beautiful!! But HOW can you part with the MME!!! I am still hoarding that like nobody's business, lol. I just know she's gonna love it :D

Jana said...

love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails