Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sew Love - Reap joy

 A few quick photos of an acrylic album I made this weekend. 


Carolyn handed me the album, and let me raid the store for supplies. Thank you. :) I was longing for Spring so I picked out these soft shades of budding green and early afternoon sky. 



I like to add in unexpected details. This little photo matte pulls out, and is double sided with journaling space, and it is layered over this beautiful flocked teal paper. 


I stamped these tags with sewing pattern images from Hero Arts. Lovely. I think this will be a class at TCS if M can get another Saturday morning off. :)

We are expecting wretched weather to arrive in about 3 more hours here in Dallas. I am torn between hoping it isn't so bad so people will be safe, and hoping it will be bad enough to keep my hubby home for the day. :) Either way - tomorrow I get some scrap time. I just have to get out the kids' art supplies so they don't touch mine. :) Otherwise, I'll be making the same face as my son. 


And that just ain't pretty. ;) Happy Scrapping! 

3 comments:

Sandra said...

aaawww, poor little mite! LOL.

Such a beautiful album, I bet it was such a joy to put together.

kitsNbits said...

beautiful album, and dee dont make the baby cry :(

Sandie said...

Aww, poor Blue!!

Love the album. Sew sweet ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails