Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sweet February

February has been a busy month for me. I made it a month of love, and gave away lots of handmade items. I also finished up a few custom projects, and some design team work for The Crafty Scrapper. 






This is a sweet baby girl album I made with lots of frilly pink embellishments. 





A baby boy album I made for a friend. I love how it turned out. I think I may make another mini for my son with just his hospital pictures. 



This was a giveaway I did on Facebook - a sweet tag album made with lots of paint and flowers. :)


I made this for a friend at church. She threw a mickey mouse themed birthday party for her son's second birthday. I LOVE how it turned out. 




These are some cute cards and tags I put in my Etsy store. 


I made these Monogram cards for a friend, and surprised her with them in the mail. :)


This was a gift for one of my best friends. Inside was a hand engraved charm necklace. 

Okay, I've probably overwhelmed you with photos. That's it for now. :D 

2 comments:

Sandie said...

Stunning, stunning, stunning!! Especially love your tags, they are just amazing.

Thank you so much for my handmade item, I have it nestled safely away from twitchy Princess fingers!!

DeeDee said...

We haven't done a swap in so long! Makes me sad!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails