Monday, March 7, 2011

Welcome Spring! :)

Happy March everyone. I am so glad spring is finally on its way. The weather has been bouncing back and forth between winter and spring in Dallas the last few weeks. I have enjoyed plenty of outside frolic with my kids, and I have had lots of fun playing with new spring inspired scrapbook papers! :) 


My "Home Sweet Home" mini album is made with Echo Parks new spring line, and I will be teaching it as a class on April 9th at The Crafty Scrapper. Call the store to sign up. :) 


Here's a little peek inside. :) 


This is one of the Valentine's Day bags I put together with my daughter for her play-school. She stamped each of the bags, cut out paper hearts, and decorated the bags with sticker hearts. She reluctantly let me tie the ribbon, and write the names of her classmates. ;)


This beautiful mini is my latest eBay album. I am loving aqua, yellow, and cream right now. 




You can view all the photos HERE on eBay if you're interested. 

Sigh. I hope the warmer weather settles in soon. Until then I have taken up making mixed media canvases to keep me busy indoors.  I will have to share some pics soon. :) 




2 comments:

ocbrandy said...

So many gorgeous projects as always Dee Dee!
Boy, I could use some consistent nice weather too :)

kitsNbits said...

dee D love the Home album with the paint and the stamp? I want to see more of the inside.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails