Friday, April 29, 2011

My Sunshine

I designed this sweet summery album using the "Mix and Mend" collection by Sassafras Lass. These papers are so detailed and delish! 


I wanted the colors to look like sand, the sun, and the ocean. Here's a few sneak peeks. 


I did some masking, and paper piecing. 


I filled it with pictures of my kids at the zoo last summer. 


This is my daughter playing near the penguins, her favorite animal. 


I tucked in a few scraps from our trips into this little pocket. 

Don't you love it? I am going to be teaching it as a class at The Crafty Scrapper May 28th at 2:30 pm. Call the store to sign up if you're interested. :)

3 comments:

kitsNbits said...

love your sunshine album!!

Sandie said...

I wanna do your class!!!

ocbrandy said...

Again, I sure do love this!! That quote on the pocket page is awesome :) lol...and I can definitely relate to the picture you have included of the fence sign! Well done DeeDee. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails