Saturday, April 9, 2011

Spring Maya Road ATC Shadowbox

I want to share one of my favorite projects I created recently. I created this shadowbox I really love the bright Spring colors.

It's an ATC holder with 6 boxes. 



This is my favorite box. I found this broken acrylic wing in my stash, and used it to represent the disease and healing process I have been going through. 


I created a little banner to layer over this box on the end with distress inks, buttons, a flower, and Maya Road chipboard. For the ATC I layered collaged patterned paper, Stickles, and trinkets in sweet spring colors.


I used green embroidery floss to stitch the fluttering paths of the butterflies.


This slot took a lot of work: stamping, painting over with Rock Candy Distress paint, stitching the heart, misting over the top with Maya Road turquoise, adding in punches, etc. Definitely worth the final look. 


I used sewing paper to create mini curtains for this box. 

Creativity Belongs to all of us! Happy scrapping.
Dee Dee


2 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesomeness!!!!!

kitsNbits said...

As always sweetness all around

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails