Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Sweetness of a Summer Afternoon

I made this sweet mini-banner to go across my mantle for summer. Well, first it is going to the Great American Scrapbook Convention in Arlington, and then it will be on my mantle. :) 



I used a lot of Maya Road chipboard, some Prima flowers, Crate Paper stickers, and The Girl's Paperie patterned paper. 


I finally broke out my Maya Resist again. It's been a while. There are so many tools to play with! :)



Love the Martha Stewart microbeads on the heart, and the antique German glass glitter on the bird. 





I adore how the rainbow turned out. :)


I made the hanger look shabby, and I just love it. Anyway, hope it inspires. :)


8 comments:

kitsNbits said...

B E A U T I F U L

Sandra said...

The post above really sums it up ... it is just so so beautiful

ocbrandy said...

So many details! I love it DeeDee!

Ruth said...

Love this shabby look!! I would love a class on mantel banners!!!

Sarah Jane said...

You are so creative and all the details are gorgeous. I am your newest follower and I know I will be inspired after reading your blog.
Thanks
Sarah from http://livinglifelakeside.blogspot.com

Sandie said...

You know I love it!! Beautifully done. xx

DeeDee said...

Thank you. :)

DeeDee said...

Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails