Friday, August 26, 2011

August Update :)


August has been a super busy month for me. I've taught classes, and I went on a scrapbook retreat and a girlfriend's cruise. My daughter started kindergarten,  my husband went back to teaching, and my son has jumped right into the terrible twos. :) I've been sick this week, but I still have a few more things to cross off my list before I can say goodbye to August.

Here's a sweet pregnancy paper bag album I made at the beginning of the month, and I am just now getting on eBay. Eeek. Time has slipped away from me.







I will be so happy when fall arrives. It is my absolute favorite time of year. We get a break from the relentless heat of the Texas summer, and there are so many traditions to be celebrated.

 I have already started my fall crafts, and scheduled a couple classes at The Crafty Scrapper.


I am going to renew my membership at the Dallas Arboretum so I can take photos with the kids to fill this album. It's one of my favorite things to do all year.

This is a little sneak peek of the Halloween banner I made with my daughter's previous costumes. It will be so fun to pick out a costume with her this year. Maybe we'll make something handmade. :)

Hope August treated you well! Dee2

8 comments:

Sandie said...

Amazing projects as always. You have a wonderful eye for colour. Love your pregnancy albums. August just zipped by for us, can't believe the kidlets are back to school next week.

Sherri said...

Amazing projects as always. You have a wonderful eye for colour. Love your pregnancy albums.

ocbrandy said...

Great albums DeeDee! I LOVE the big buttons on the fall albums tabs!! It's a beauty...I hope you post some pics when you get it all filled :)

Sheila said...

Love the album you made for yourself! Seems you are always making cool things to give away and not much tokeep for your own treasures.
Can't wait to see what Missy decided so be this Oct!

DeeDee said...

Thank you. :)

DeeDee said...

Thanks :)

DeeDee said...

Have you starred thinking of costumes for this year?

DeeDee said...

Four weeks till school starts here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails