Sunday, August 7, 2011

Spring in Full Bloom Banner

A friend sent me a picture of her easter decorations and asked me to make her a banner to match. I created it using soft pastels with little pops of rich teal and deep pink.


I layered each panel with patterned papers, inky chipboard, and soft ribbons.
Then I layered in buttons and crepe paper rosettes.
The butterflies have three layers of chipboard paper and vellum.
It turned out so soft and feminine. If you want to make one for yourself most of my supplies are from Maya Road.

Thanks for stopping by to take a look. Happy scrapping! DeeDee

4 comments:

online kamagra said...

Hi..Its really so beautiful..And quote you written on it is awesome..Thanks a lot..I would like to know how to make it..Please keep posting..

Sandie said...

I want to see how you made it too!!! ooooooooh, do a tutorial on your Fall one *begs* :D

DeeDee said...

Thank you. :)

DeeDee said...

It's just layered chipboard and paper. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails