Thursday, August 4, 2011

To Blog or Not to Blog

That is a question I have been kicking around for years now. It is hard to establish it as a habit, but also a hard habit to kick! As of now, I have updated a few things on my craft blog, and hope to keep up with it more faithfully. Hopefully that will mean more time spent in my craftroom as well. :) I have a new goal to get something published so after my vacation next week I will be looking around to see what people are looking for submission wise. It feels like a grand adventure to set out upon. :)

Thanks for your support these last four years of blogging. :)

Dee Dee

6 comments:

Sandra said...

I know what you mean, plus blogging is a committment which all takes time. So it's keeping up with blogs and commenting and finding the time to craft and keep up our own blogs which is the hard bit. But it's the kind comments & friends you make through blogging that make it worth while :)

DeeDee said...

Yes, exactly Sandra!

ocbrandy said...

Go Dee Dee! It's looking great around here :)What a great goal and grand adventure, I know you can do it! I look forward to following you through it :)

Sherri said...

can't wait to see the new grand adventure!

Karey said...

1st time to visit your blog. I think you should submit your spring banner to Northridge publishing. It is adorable. I am going to be in the area next week and will be visiting the shop. Hope there is something I can scrap lift!!!!!

DeeDee said...

Hope you had fun shopping! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails